Subscription to a Master Account
- Select the master from the rating of Master Accounts by clicking on the account name (rating).
- After viewing all additional account specifications chart tabs, click on “Subscribe”.
- In the next dialogue window, you must select your current USD account which will be used to pay for the subscription. Also, you must type the password of the selected current account.
- Then, you must select the percentage of copied orders and confirm the start of copying. This form requests the percentage of copying and the password of the account to be used for copying.
- After clicking on “Activate” you will be redirected to the page of your subscriptions. The new subscription will be activated within 5 minutes.
- In case that the minimum trading activity (subscription amount/10, in standard lots) will not be completed on the Master Account within 30 days, the full subscription amount will be returned to Subscriber’s USD current account.
Subscription pause and renewal
In the section “Subscriptions” you can monitor the status of your subscriptions
In this section you can pause a subscription by clicking on the icon on the right side of the table.
- To pause a subscription click on the corresponding button on the right side of the table.
- Then, you need to type in the password of the account used for CopyTrading.
- You can also select the option “Close orders”.
- To renew orders’ copying click on the corresponding button on the right side of the table.
- Then, you need to type in the password of the account to be used for CopyTrading.
- When you renew the copying you may once again select the coefficient of copied trades.
- The renew of copying will be available until the end of Subscription period.
- If Subscription is expired, then at the renew of copying, Subscription amount for the next 30 days will be deducted from your USD current account.
- When renewing a subscription, if you want, you may once again select the account to be used for copying as well as change the copying coefficient.