Fort Financial Services offers CQG Trader and CQG QTrader as its front end terminals. Traders can take advantage of these highly professional terminals by requesting a demo access on our website. This will give you an opportunity to have a closer look at the market activity, try placing orders, tracking orders and positions.
CQG Trader is a professional electronic trading terminal of a very high performance for traders who do not require technical analysis tools. CQG Trader provides DOMTrader, Quote Board, orders and positions windows.
CQG DOMTrader, a tool for trading and viewing market depth, provides a complex of DOM information for 10 best Bid and Ask positions and their total volume. For those who are interested in trading more than one market, DOMTrader includes four tabs at the top of the window. Traders can use the order entry and cancel buttons to manage their trades better. They can also customize DOMTrader with eight different color themes.
The Quote Board displays open, high, low, last, and net change.
The Orders and Positions window shows important account details including open and closed orders, account balance, open trade equity for futures, unrealized profit/loss for options on futures, collateral on deposit, and more.
Order and Position window displays:
- Account summary
- Parked orders
- Cancelled orders
- Filled orders
- Working orders
- Open positions
CQG Trader News
Real-Time Market Releases
- With news feeds in CQG Trader, customers can track market-moving events
- This cutting-edge feature displays headlines with varying font sizes, highlighting the most current news releases
- Keyword search allows traders to browse news releases based on their trading needs
- Traders can adjust CQG News preferences to display the story pane, timeline, and recent headlines in scroll mode; to adjust color schemes; and to highlight keyword searches.
- Dow Jones Newswires
- FastMarkets News
- The Hightower Report
- MarketG2 News
- Market News
Consolidated Electronic Trading
- CQG supports these order types
- Fill and kill
- Stop limit
- Fill or kill
- Trailing stop
- Trailin stop limit
- DOM ladder compression is available for thinly-traded electronic markets.
- Fills executed outside the CQG Hosted Exchange Gateways, such as pit trades, can be entered in the Orders and Reports window.
- Net open trade equity for related futures and options positions can be displayed.
High-Performance Market Data and Electronic Trading System.
Electronic Trade Routing
CQG order routing tools can be used very easily, conveniently and effectively. Order types include market, limit, stop, stop limit, iceberg, trailing, DOM-triggered, and algorithmic orders.
- Spreadsheet Trader: Customizable trading system that allows traders to track a big variety of instrument using their favorite indexes, conditions, and alerts.
- Order Ticket: Integrated depth-of-market and order management interface that minimizes the use of screen space.
- DOMTrader®: Professional order-entry application that provides market transparency.
- Order Desk: Comprehensive desk-trading tool that attaches to any application, such as a quote board or a chart.
- SnapTrader®: Innovative interface designed to provide one-click trading functionality and increase screen space.
- Server-Side Aggregation: Automated and ultra-low-latency management of orders in aggregated markets.
- Alert Trading: Notification system which allows Client to check when specified conditions of a price, indicator, time or trade line has been met.
- Spread Matrix and Spread Pyramid: Powerful trading applications that allow traders to define and monitor both synthetic and intermarket spreads.
Orders and Positions
Monitor and manage futures accounts using real-time prices with Orders and Positions. The Trading Summary shows all daily trading activity by account or across all accounts. Account information can be exported to a Microsoft Excel® spreadsheet or as an HTML file.
Charting and Analytics
- Bar: Bar charts display classic open, high, low, and close values.
- Candlestick: Candlestick is a price pattern recognition technique based on one-, two-, or three-line patterns.
- Line: Line charts connect closing prices.
- TFlow® and Time-Based TFlow: TFlow bars are color-coded to show percentage of executed volume at the best bid and best ask prices. Time-Based TFlow charts use features similar toCQG’s TFlow bars unless the bars are based on time.
CQG QTrader provides an access to a host of analytic tools, including the popular Bollinger Bands, Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD), and Average True Range (ATR) studies.
CQC QTrader delivers market data and other information to Excel using CQG QTrader’s RTD feature. Client can use calculation formulas based on real-time data, request market data, historical data, current working orders and positions data.
Monitor the state of multiple conditions intervals and types of charts using monitor instrument. This instrument makes it possible to view real-time market data, study values and view the status of adjusted conditions for one specific instrument in a single or comprehensive view. It enables a technical view of the markets using multiple time frames and chart types for a single instrument.
Why CQG QTrader
CQG QTrader offers many of the same features available in CQG flagship product, CQG Integrated Client, at an accessible $40 per month plus $0.25 per filled contract (included in FortFS commission). These features include:
- Quality market data.
- State-of-the-art charting and analytics, including the CQG-exclusive TFlow®.
- Portfolio and Instrument Monitors offering a broad technical view of the markets.
- Efficient and easy-to-use order routing tools, including trading from the chart.
- All popular order types, including orders that will automatically follow the study values on a chart.
- Ability to pull real-time market and study values into Excel® using the RTD syntax.