Valentine from FortFS
Dear traders and partners!
Our team is happy to announce that "Valentine from FortFS" bonus has been launched! From 10.02.2016 until 21.02.2016 all clients of the company can have an access to a "Valentine from FortFS" bonus which is 14 USD or the equivalent in EUR.
Everyone can gain an access to a "Valentine from FortFS" - our old loyal clients, since we are grateful to them for trading with us, and those who are about to start trading with our company and who wish to test the quality of our services without investing their own funds.
If you are already an existing customer of our company and you have previously received 5 USD bonus, you can still get a "Valentine from FortFS". In order to do that, you have to press the "receive bonus" button in your trader's room. Moreover, if your 5 USD bonus is still active, you can keep on working on it and with a "Valentine" at the same time! Trading turnover to withdraw these bonuses will be calculated successively.
Terms of the "Valentine from FortFS" bonus:
- "Valentine from FortFS" can be obtained by every client of the company that has passed the verification procedure in the Trader's Room.
- "Valentine from FortFS" 14 USD can be obtained at any time starting from 10.02.2016 until 21.02.2016.
- "Valentine from FortFS" 14 USD can be used only once and only for one trading account. Welcome Bonus is not available for the Flex Newbie accounts and on PRO accounts. Unfortunately, your relatives will not be able to obtain the bonus if you have already received it. The bonuses obtained by your relatives will be written-off together with the profit made with the bonus funds.
- To withdraw the bonus and profit made with the help of bonus funds you have to meet the terms of the trading turnover on the account: 4.5 lots for USD or EUR accounts or 450 micro lots for Cent accounts.
- You can withdraw your own funds and resulting profit at any time without any restrictions.
- Here is an example:
- You open a real account and get the "Valentine from FortFS" 14 USD.
- You trade and earn another 6 USD and now your account has 20 USD. However, until the volume of your deals reaches 4.5 lots, you cannot withdraw this profit.
- Suppose you decide to deposit 20 USD of your own funds into the account. The balance is now equal to 40 USD.
- After this, for example, you earn another 10 USD, so you made a 50% profit of your own funds.
- If by this time you haven't traded the required amount of lots then you can only withdraw the sum of your deposit (20 USD) + sum of profit and your private funds (20USD+50%).
- In total, 30 dollars. Whereas if you traded lots of the volume required by p.4, you can withdraw all 50 USD.
- Partners are rewarded according to the proportion of clients' own funds. If the customer's account is 90% own funds and 10% bonus, you'll get 90% of the regular commission.