- Go to “My accounts” page and select an account where you want to make a withdrawal from. After that, you have to press an icon with a wallet with a “-” sign and you will be redirected to a “Withdrawal” page. This page can also be accessed directly via main menu and then a required account has to be chosen.
- Choose “Visa/MasterCard” in the list of all the payment systems.
- Indicate the amount you wish to withdraw from your trading account, your trading password and your card number. Please note that the commission is being charged for this operation. Remember, that in order for you to have an opportunity of a safe money withdrawal from your trading accounts to your bank card, you have to upload scans of your bank card (front and back). This is a requirement. Front side should display name and surname of the card holder, card expiration date, name of the bank and also first 6 and last 4 digits of the card number (the rest could be covered). On the back side, the signature should be clearly visible; however CVC2/CVV2 code must be covered. You can upload scans in your trader’s room, in “My wallets”. To upload the front image of your card, press the first icon next to your card’s number in the right column.
- If all the entered data is correct, you will get a confirmation e-mail on your mail.
- In order to proceed with the withdrawal, you have to follow the confirmation link in your e-mail.
- Confirm your withdrawal request.
- After that, your request will be accepted for processing. You can keep a track of your request in your “Finance history” in trader’s room.
Withdrawal Visa, MasterCard
|Minimum withdrawal amount is 10 USD. Maximum withdrawal amount is 2000 USD (60000 RUR for ruble cards) per day.|
|The withdrawal commission is 2%+3.75USD and is retained from the amount indicated in the withdrawal request.|
|The owner of bank card and the owner of the trading account must be the same person. No transfers allowed from third parties. Refunds are made to the bank account of the sender.|
|When funding its account with the bank card, the company’s customer has to upload the picture or the scan copy of his/ her bank card in addition to the documents required for verification. On the front part of the card, the name of the card holder, card expiry date, the issuing bank, and the first 6 and the last 4 digits of the card number, must be clearly visible, the remaining digits can be covered. On the flip side - the specimen signature of the cardholder. CVC2/CVV2 must necessarily be covered.|
|If it is not nominal or virtual card, the client of the company must attach the scan of the letter (confirmation) from the issuing bank that confirms cardholder’s name.|