- Go to “My accounts” page and select an account where you want to make a deposit to. After that, you have to click an icon with a wallet with a “+” sign and you will be redirected to a “Deposit” page. This page can also be accessed directly via main menu and then a required account has to be chosen.
- Choose “Skrill” in the list of all the payment systems.
- Indicate the amount you wish to deposit on your Fort Financial Services trading account. If you wish to get a bonus on your deposit, you have to put a tick next to “Get the bonus”. Please note that there is a commission being charged. After that, click “Continue”.
- You will be redirected by the secured connection of “Skrill” payment system. Click "I already have a Skrill account" in order to make a payment.
- Enter your email and password that you use in order to login to Skrill.
- Choose your Skrill wallet and click "Pay".
- If all the data is valid, then a message will show, saying that the operation completed successfully.
- In the Trader's room, you will see a popup window saying that the transaction is successful and you can keep a track of it in your “Finance History” page in Trader’s room.
|Minimum deposit amount is 20 USD.|
|Minimum withdrawal amount is 0,1 USD. Maximum withdrawal amount is 2500 USD per day.|
|No commission is charged for deposit.
|The owner of the Skrill e-wallet and the owner of the trading account must be the same person. No transfers allowed from third parties. Refunds are made to the bank account of the sender.|
|Is the currency of your Skrill e-wallet is other than USD or EUR, the amount of withdrawal will be converted at the exchange rates of the European Central Bank published in the website of the payment system. In this case, Skrill will charge an additional commission for the exchange of 2,49% from the convertible amount.|