"S.T.A.R.-Partner" is a unique partner program developed for partners who lead investors to accounts of S.T.A.R.-Managers.
How to become a Copy-Partner to attract S.T.A.R.-Investors?
- Partners can acquire clients with a unique referral link that can be found in partner’s Cabinet on the website.
- Those partners who already work with us can use any of their current referral links to participate in the "S.T.A.R.-Partner" program.
- Partner’s commission is credited according to the listed conditions only if acquired client invests in a S.T.A.R.-Manager’s account. Investments of S.T.A.R.-Manager in his/her own account are not taken into consideration in the calculation of partner’s commission.
- Partner’s commission* for leading investment into S.T.A.R. accounts consists of two parts:
- Partner acquired investor who invested in a S.T.A.R.-Manager’s account USD 10 000 for 1 month.
- Let’s say this S.T.A.R.-Manager established a commission of 25% of his personal reward.
- For example, the award of this S.T.A.R.-Manager is 45% of the profit.
- Assume for this month S.T.A.R.-Manager earned a profit of USD 2,000 (20% of the investor’ capital).
- The award of this S.T.A.R.-Manager in this example is USD 900 (45% of 2000 USD profit).
Partner receives at the end of the month (the end of the investment period):
- USD 100 commission from the company = 1% of the capital invested.
- USD 225 fee that automatically credited to partner from the S.T.A.R.-Manager’s reward (25% of USD 900).
In total, Partner receives at the end of the month 325 USD commissions in our example.
If the investor will make a new investment or reinvest any part of the capital, the partner will receive the second payment, calculated in the same way at the end of the second investment period, and so on.