Support Margin Bonus from Fort FS is a bonus which remains on your account at any market drawdown including situations when the bonus amount is larger than the amount of own funds; as a result, it offers real support in traders’ work, regardless of the trading results, increasing the financial possibilities on your account. This promo-action is open for new clients as well as for those who already work with Fort Financial Services by funding your trading account from 25 USD or the equivalent in another currency through any convenient payment system.
The bonus amount depends on the deposit amount according to the table below:
|Deposit amount, USD||Bonus amount in %|
|25 - 50||5|
|401 and more||15|
Conditions of the “Support Margin Bonus” program:
- The bonus can be received only for the deposited amount from 25 USD or the equivalent in another currency. Internal transfers are not taken into account.
- The client cannot choose the bonus size; the credited percentage is fixed (as per the above table). The maximum bonus amount on one account is limited to 200 USD or the equivalent in another currency.
- The Support Margin Bonus is not available for the Newbie, PRO and S.T.A.R. accounts. Unfortunately, if you have already received the bonus, your relatives will not be able to receive it.
- Only verified company’s clients can receive the Support Margin Bonus.
- On every trading account participating in the promo-action may be credited only 1 Support Margin Bonus. It is possible to have no more than 5 active bonuses within 1 profile.
- If there are other types of bonuses on the account (Welcome Bonus, Deposit Bonus) then Support Margin Bonus cannot be received on this account. You will have to either cancel the other bonuses on the selected account in your trader’s room or open a new trading account.
- The withdraw of the Support Margin Bonus is only possible after the completion of the trading turnover requirements: bonus amount/2.
- The maximum leverage to receive the Support Margin Bonus is 1:500.
- The bonus does not have an expiration date.
- The client may cancel the bonus and the deposited amount that was locked when it was received becomes available for withdrawal. When the bonus is canceled, the profit remains on the client's account and is available for withdrawal without restrictions.
- In case of fraudulent activities (such as the bonus received by one client on several profiles, etc.) the company reserves the right to cancel the account(s), the bonus amount and the profit gained under it without notice.