Welcome Bonus 15 USD
We are pleased to announce the launch of a promotional campaign "Welcome Bonus 15 USD".
From 2015/06/10 to 2015/06/21 the welcome bonus of 15 USD or the equivalent in EUR is available to all customers.
The bonus is available to both new customers and those who are already working with Fort Financial Services. If you are an existing customer and have previously received a welcome bonus of 5 USD, then during the term of the action you can take a new bonus 15 USD. You just need to click a button to get a bonus in the appropriate section of your Trader's Room. In case, your "old" welcome bonus 5 USD is still active, you can continue to work with it. Thus, some of you will be able to work simultaneously with two bonuses old and new. The trading turnover for bonuses will be calculated in series.
Best of luck with your trading!
Terms of the "Welcome Bonus 15 USD" program:
- Welcome Bonus can be obtained by every client of the company that has passed the verification procedure in the Trader's Room. At the "Account" section there is a subsection called "Verification", in which there are two fields: mobile phone verification and verification of personal data. To verify the mobile phone, you need receive an SMS with a code that is then entered in a required field. Next step is the verification of personal data, according to the instructions you need to download documents confirming your identity and registration address (information about which documents must be downloaded, as well as requirements for the quality of these documents, can be found in the Customer Agreement and "Know Your Customer" Policy). After your documents are verified,"Get bonus" button becomes active in the Trader’s room at "Bonus" section under "Welcome Bonus" subsection. After clicking on this button, funds in the amount of $ 15 (1500 cents if your account is Cents account or the equivalent amount in Euros, depending on the currency of your account) will be credited to the trading account.
- Welcome Bonus can be obtained at any time starting from 10.06.2015 until 21.06.2015.
- Welcome Bonus can be used only once and only for one trading account. Welcome Bonus is not available on the Flex Newbie accounts and on PRO accounts. Unfortunately, your relatives will not be able to obtain the bonus if you have already received it.
- To withdraw the bonus and profit made with the help of bonus funds you have to meet the terms of the trading turnover on the account: 4.5 lots for USD or EUR accounts or 450 micro lots for Cent accounts.
You can withdraw your own funds and resulting profit at any time without any restrictions.
Here is an example:
- You open a real account and get the 15 USA dollar Welcome Bonus.
- You trade and earn another 5 USD and now your account has 20 USD. However, until the volume of your deals reaches 4.5 lots, you cannot withdraw this profit.
- Suppose you decide to deposit 20 USD of your own funds into the account. The balance is now equal to 40 USD.
- After this, for example, you earn another 10 USD, so you made a 50% profit of your own funds.
- If by this time you haven't traded the required amount of lots (according to p.4) then you can only withdraw the sum of your deposit (20 USD) + sum of profit and your private funds (20USD+50%).
- In total, 30 dollars. Whereas if you traded lots of the volume required by p.4, you can withdraw all 50 USD.
Partners are rewarded according to the proportion of clients' own funds. If the customer's account is 90% own funds and 10% bonus, you'll get 90% of the regular commission.
- A client received a bonus of $15 to account and deposited another $285.
- In this case, the client funds account for 95% of all funds in the account.
- It turns out that in this case the partner will receive 95% of the standard commission.
- If you normally receive 65% of the spread, in this example, the payment will be 0.95 * 65% = 61.75% spread, etc.
- This calculation is used until the customer meets the requirements of paragraph 4.
- Once the client has met this requirement, the commission as a partner will be calculated in the usual manner.
- In the case of fraudulent activities (such as a bonus to one client for several accounts, etc.), the company reserves the right to cancel the account(s) the bonus amount and the profit gained with it without notice.