We suggest that you access the world of trading using the MT4 trading terminal. The MT4 trading terminal is one of the most popular trading terminals in the world due to its versatility and convenience. By using this platform, you can open deals to buy and sell currency pairs on the Forex market, shares of major companies and futures contracts (CFD on futures).
Convenient built-in indicators will help you to quickly perform technical analysis of the market situation, the constant news flow allows you to always be aware of the global situation. The opportunity of trading with the help of advisors saves you from being in front of the computer screen all the time.One big plus about MetaTrader is the intuitive interface that allows you to adapt quickly to its basic functions. Furthermore, our detailed training system will help you. To start using the terminal now, you need to download and install MetaTrader on your computer.
Download the MetaTrader4 terminal and start learning about it through our education system and start earning on the Forex market!
In order to manage several account simultaneously please use FortFS Multiterminal
In order to install the MT4 terminal on Mac OS please use the following instruction.
To perfom of the trading terminal optimization please use these instructions.
If you don't have the opportunity to download or install the terminal you can use the online version by pressing this button:
Add your account to monitoring
Trading platform optimization step-by-step instructions.
During high activity in the market, some users may experience increased Internet traffic, slower operation of the terminal and your computer in general while running the terminal. Simple measures to optimize the terminal can increase the performance from 5 to 70%, depending on the cause of the slowness.
The speed of order executions may be affected by too many tools open in the “Market Watch” window. To exclude this factor, unused tools should be hidden. To do this, perform the following steps:
- Right click on the “Market Watch” window, and select “Hide all symbols” in the dropdown menu
- Again, right click on the "Market Watch" window and in the dropdown menu select "Symbols"
- Choose the tools that you will work with.
- The choice of tools can be saved in an automatic list. This will allow for the tool list to be potentially restored if you change to another terminal.
In the event that if the first step did not bring about significant results, it is necessary to limit the number of tools that are stored and displayed at the same time. Do this by:
- Go to the terminal settings.
- Select the "Charts" tab and reduce the number of bars displayed at one time and the number saved in the history
- Operation in the terminal can be affected by open ports for DDE protocol. Please check that you have not ticked the “Enable DDE server” box if it is not needed. You can also prevent the news flow:
- After completing these steps, you must restart the terminal for the new settings to take effect.
All of the above steps will help you to optimize the operation of the terminal and to improve its performance. Nevertheless, we remind you that the main criterion is the quality of your personal computer equipment.
In the event that all of the above steps have not improved the terminal operation, provided that you have a modern computer and Internet service provider (at least 1 gigabyte of RAM, CPU clock speed of at least 1000 MHz, stable Internet speed from 128 kbit / sec), then to find out why you can always contact our support department by online chat through your personal account.