- Go to “My accounts” page and select an account where you want to make a withdrawal from. After that, you have to click an icon with a wallet with a “-” sign and you will be redirected to a “Withdrawal” page. This page can also be accessed directly via main menu and then a required account has to be chosen.
- Choose “Skrill” in the list of all the payment systems.
- Indicate the amount you wish to withdraw from your trading account, your trading password and your account in the payment system. Please note that there is a commission being charged.
- You will get a confirmation e-mail on your mail.
- In order to proceed with the withdrawal, you have to follow the confirmation link in your e-mail.
- Confirm your withdrawal request.
- After that, your request will be accepted for processing. You can keep a track of your request in your “Finance history” in Trader’s room.
|Minimum deposit amount is 20 USD.|
|Minimum withdrawal amount is 0,1 USD. Maximum withdrawal amount is 2500 USD per day.|
|The withdrawal commission equals to 2,5% and is retained from the amount indicated in the withdrawal request.|
|The owner of the Skrill e-wallet and the owner of the trading account must be the same person. No transfers allowed from third parties. Refunds are made to the bank account of the sender.|
|Is the currency of your Skrill e-wallet is other than USD or EUR, the amount of withdrawal will be converted at the exchange rates of the European Central Bank published in the website of the payment system. In this case, Skrill will charge an additional commission for the exchange of 2,49% from the convertible amount.|