- Go to “My accounts” page and select an account where you want to make a withdrawal from. After that, you have to click an icon with a wallet with a “-” sign and you will be redirected to a “Withdrawal” page. This page can also be accessed directly via main menu and then a required account has to be chosen.
- Choose “Qiwi” in the list of all the payment systems.
- Indicate the amount you wish to withdraw from your trading account and your trading password.
- You will get a confirmation e-mail on your mail.
- In order to proceed with the withdrawal, you have to follow the confirmation link in your e-mail.
- Confirm your withdrawal request.
- After that, your request will be accepted for processing. You can keep a track of your request in your “Finance history” in Trader’s room.
|The minimum amount for withdrawal is 1.01 RUB or 0.10 EUR/USD.|
|The maximum amount per transaction is 14999 RUB or the equivalent of this amount in another currency.|
|The maximum transactions’ sum per week equals to 1000 USD or the equivalent of this amount in another currency for each account.|
|Funds withdrawal is processed only in RUB.|
|No commission is charged for withdrawals.|