- Go to "CLIENTS" menu and choose "Deposit menu" subsection.
- Choose the desired payment method and click "DEPOSIT" (in this case skip the step 3).
- Go to “My accounts” page and select an account where you want to make a deposit to. Click the menu icon to the right of the account you want to deposit to and select "Deposit" submenu and you will be redirected to a “Deposit” page.This page can also be accessed directly via main menu and then a required account has to be chosen.
- Choose “Webmoney” in the list of all the payment systems.
- Indicate the amount you wish to deposit on your Fort Financial Services trading account. If you wish to get a bonus on your deposit, you have to put a tick next to “Get the bonus” or "Get Support Margin Bonus". Click “Continue”.
- You will be redirected by the secured connection of “WebMoney” payment system. Choose your type of keeper, enter your "Webmoney" credentials, type digits from the image and click “GO TO PAYMENT”.
- Choose the confirmation method (using E-NUM or SMS code) and click "CONFIRM THE PAYMENT".
- If all the data entered is valid, the system will tell you that “Payment has been processed” and you are now able to be redirected back to Fort Financial Services website.
- The status of your request can be tracked in your “Finance History” page in Trader’s Room.