- Minimum deposit amount is 20 USD.
- Minimum withdrawal amount is 15 USD.
- Maximum withdrawal amount is 2000 USD per day.
- Funds withdrawal is performed to the same payment requisites/bank accounts, in the same currency and proportion it deposited initially.
- No fund transfers allowed from third parties. Refunds are made to the bank account of the sender.
- Withdrawal is only performed to the bank account that was opened on the name of the trading account’s owner. Withdrawals to the bank accounts of third parties will not be performed.
Go to "CLIENTS" menu and choose "Deposit menu" subsection.
Choose the desired payment method and click "DEPOSIT" (in this case skip the step 3)
Go to “My accounts” page and select an account where you want to make a deposit to. Click the menu icon to the right of the account you want to deposit to and select "Deposit" submenu and you will be redirected to a “Deposit” page.This page can also be accessed directly via main menu and then a required account has to be chosen.
Choose “Indonesian Local Banks” in the list of all the payment systems.
Indicate the amount you wish to deposit into your Fort Financial Services trading account. In case you wish to get a bonus on deposit, put a tick next to “Get the bonus”, "Get Support margin Bonus" or “Get MegaProtect bonus”. After that, click “Continue”.
- Further actions (steps) depend on the bank servicing your account.
- In case all steps required by the servicing bank are completed successfully, the system will show the “Payment has been processed” message and you will be redirected back to Fort Financial Services website.
The status of your request can be tracked at the “Finance History” section in the Trader’s room.