Fort Financial Services offers brokerage services for those who are interested in broker-assisted execution. Fort Financial Services is a group of professional and courteous employees that focuses on every aspect associated with our Clients’ trading, so traders can focus on what they do best — trade. For this aim we have established a fruitful relationship with the leading software developers, one of which is CQG Inc.
CQG history began in 1980. Now it is a leading developer of high-tech solutions in the Internet trading industry including delivery of trading data and advanced technical analysis tools. CQG provides direct market access to more than 40 exchanges through a global network of united exchange gateways and servers. CQG headquarters are located in Colorado, where the company was founded in 1980.
All orders executed via CQG server system, cancellation commands and modifications are processed with the most reliable connection networks and are backed-up by standby servers using SSL encryption to protect customer trade information. Traders using CQG terminal and data have access to a wide range of market quotations with an exceptional depth and quality, high quality graphics and charts, analysis, and market execution statistics. Traders choose terminals and stock information from CQG because they trust the quality of the data, the accuracy and reliability of Customer’s order execution. CQG has a wide Internet channel of data that provides higher quality graphical display of data, analysis and market execution.
CQG’s Trading Technology
Speed and Stability
Traders require a fast and an accurate information exchange, the ability to conduct market analysis, fast and safe execution of orders. All orders placed via CQG’s client server systems, cancellation commands and modifications are processed with a help of the most reliable communication systems and are backed-up by standby servers using SSL encryption to protect customer’s trade information. Traders using CQG’s terminals and data have access to a wide range of market quotations with exceptional depth and quality, high quality graphics and charts, analysis, and market performance statistics.
As trading becomes more global, CQG continues to expand its presence and coverage by offering information on the exchange and providing access to high-quality news and information on corporate reporting to over 40 exchanges worldwide.
Traders choose terminals and stock information from CQG because they trust the quality of the data and the precision and reliability of customer order fulfillment. Primary and backup data centers provide a continuous flow of market quotations worldwide. The data quality assessment group keeps track of the global market quotations network 24-hours a day, guaranteeing the flow of market data to service subscribers.
- CQG was the first company to apply the use of automated algorithms for correction of market data and remains the leader in the use of advanced technologies for unprecedented analysis of market quotes.
- CQG has developed its own software for monitoring the exchange data and correcting it if required. This is now the industry standard.
- Price adjustment and removal of OTC price anomalies is done automatically online.
- Decades of the most accurate historical data on all popular markets and individual contracts available to traders for analysis.
- CQG’s wide Internet bandwidth for its data feed leads to higher quality graphical display of data, analysis and market execution.
- CQG uses a network of backup servers for the rapid delivery of market data and execution of orders. The quality of this data flow is monitored 24-hours a day by CQG data quality assessment group.
What Fort Financial Services and CQG Inc. can provide you with:
- 24-hour brokerage and execution services for a full range of futures, options, spreads and OTC products;
- Gateway into more than 10 exchanges globally including enhanced direct access into CME, CBOT and FX ECN HotSpot for faster connectivity speed;
- A wide range of trading instruments: futures, options, currencies, commodities and precious metals, energies and indices;
- Wide array of professional trading platforms from industry leader CQG to meet the individual needs of our clients;
- Experienced specialists who are committed to provide our customers with the highest level of service.