Take advantage of the bonus and get the following benefits:
+100% to the deposit!
100% drawdown protection
No expiration period
How to get the bonus?
In your trader’s room go to the Accounts tab and select Deposit
In the drop-down list, select a trading account that you want to use the deposit bonus on
Select the MegaProtect bonus and in the deposit Amount tab specify the deposit amount not less than 100 USD
Indicate the payment details in the pop-up window, click on the Proceed button and your deposit as well as the bonus funds will be on your trading account
Check out all of the bonus advantages on one video!
- The promotion is available for “FLEX” and “FORT” accounts with no active bonuses obtained (“Welcome bonus”, “Deposit Bonus”).
- To get the bonus Client has to:
- Maximum available leverage for trading with this bonus is 1:500.
- The bonus is credited into account balance and acts as a margin support, even in the situation when the funds reach stop-out level.
- The bonus amount is equal to 100% of deposit amount.
- Bonus funds can't be transferred between the accounts.
- Other bonuses cannot be obtained on the account with active MegaProtect bonus.
- The maximum active bonus amount on one account is 5000 USD (or equivalent). The total sum of all MegaProtect bonuses on all Client’s accounts cannot exceed 15000 USD (or equivalent).
- Bonus funds = bonus amount and profit/loss made with the help of this bonus.
- Bonus funds ratio* calculation occurs at the moment of deposit/withdrawal.
- *Bonus funds ratio = Bonus funds / Balance
- Profit/loss and trading volume are distributed between Bonus and Client’s own funds proportionally.
- The profit made with the help of Client’s own funds is available to be withdrawn without any restrictions.
- Deposited funds become available for withdrawal/transfer between Client’s accounts only after the bonus conditions are fulfilled and the further bonus cancelation by a Client.
- Bonus profit/loss is the profit/loss made from the moment the bonus funds are credited into account. For each position, bonus profit/loss is calculated as Bonus funds ratio * Profit/loss.
- Bonus profit becomes available for withdrawal/transfer after meeting the required trading volume condition: Bonus amount in USD or USDc / 2 (lots).
- The progress bar of all active bonuses (lots calculation) is available in Trader’s cabinet.
- The trades performed on Forex and Commodities (Metals) are counted into the required trading turnover.
- After the required trading volume condition is met, the bonus amount continues to take part in trading and support margin, and the bonus profit/loss is no longer distributed between Bonus and Client’s own funds.
- The bonus amount credited at the moment of deposit cannot be withdrawn and can be canceled only.
- The bonus funds can be canceled:
- manually by Client in Trader’s cabinet;
- automatically in case of insufficient funds on trading account (1 USD and lower).
- In case bonus is canceled in Trader’s cabinet, the whole bonus and the profit made with the help of bonus funds are canceled only in case the required trading volume conditions are not fulfilled.
- Partner commission is credited in accordance with the proportion of the Client’s own funds.
- In case of any fraudulent activities detection (such as: receiving of the bonus by one client on several profiles; trading from several profiles by one client; lots generating without any trading purpose; multidirectional trades; heavy loading of balance/deposit leading to additional risks and any other violation of the Client agreement and Rules of proceedings for bonuses and promotions; etc.), the Company reserves the right to cancel the bonus and all the profit accrued while using it, without notice.
- In case of detection of any connection between two or more profiles (IP addresses, devices, etc.), anonymity tools usage (decentralized/hybrid networks, Tor, proxy servers, VPN-networks, specialized software, etc.), the Company reserves the right to cancel the bonus, including bonus profit, without notice.
- The Company reserves the right not to reveal the methodology of fraudulent activities detection.