MegaProtect Bonus from FortFS is a bonus which remains on your account at any margin drawdown including situations when the bonus amount is larger than the amount of own funds; as a result, it offers real support for trader’s positions, regardless of the trading results, increasing the potential profits and reducing risks.
MegaProtect Bonus: How Does It Work?
- For example, Trader deposits 1000 USD and gets 100% MegaProtect Bonus = 1000 USD. Total account balance becomes 2000 USD. MegaProtect Bonus 100% protects account margin even in case the market goes against Trader. Please note that the maximum active bonus amount on one account is 5000 USD (or equivalent) and the total sum of all MegaProtect bonuses on all Client’s accounts cannot exceed 15000 USD (or equivalent).
- In this case MegaProtect bonus = 50% of total account balance. Therefore, all further profit is divided into two parts: Bonus profit (50%) and Own funds profit (50%) till the required trading volume condition is fulfilled.
- For example, Trader makes 3000 USD profit. Due to the fact that bonus was 50% of account balance, Trader can withdraw 1500 USD without any restrictions (50% of profit made). To withdraw another half of the profit, Trader must fulfill the following trading volume condition: Bonus amount / 2. In this example it equals to 500 lots = 1000 / 2.
- After the required trading volume condition is fulfilled and Trader withdraws bonus profit, bonus funds remain on trading account and can be used as a margin and, most significantly, the profit made is no longer divided into own funds profit and bonus profit and can be withdrawn at any time without any restrictions.
- In order to withdraw own funds, Trader must cancel the bonus. Bonus protects margin, but cannot be withdrawn.
Terms & Conditions
To get the bonus Client has to:
- Verify personal data and mobile phone number;
- Choose the bonus in Trader’s cabinet while depositing;
- Make a deposit not less than 100 USD or equivalent;
The bonus is credited to account balance and acts as a margin support, even in the situation when the funds reach stop-out level.
The bonus amount is equal to 100% of deposit amount.
Bonus funds can't be transferred between the accounts.
Other bonuses cannot be obtained on the account with active MegaProtect bonus.
The maximum active bonus amount on one account is 5000 USD (or equivalent). The total sum of all MegaProtect bonuses on all Client’s accounts cannot exceed 15000 USD (or equivalent).
Bonus funds = bonus amount and profit/loss made with the help of this bonus.
Bonus funds ratio* calculation occurs at the moment of deposit/withdrawal.
*Bonus funds ratio = Bonus funds / Balance
Profit/loss and trading volume are distributed between Bonus and Client’s own funds proportionally.
The profit made using the Client’s own funds is available for withdrawal without any restrictions.
Deposited funds become available for withdrawal/transfer between Client’s accounts only after the bonus conditions are fulfilled or the bonus is canceled by a Client.
Bonus profit/loss is the profit/loss made from the moment the bonus funds are credited into account. For each position, bonus profit/loss is calculated as Bonus funds ratio * Profit/loss.
Bonus profit becomes available for withdrawal/transfer after meeting the required trading volume condition: Bonus amount / 2 (lots).
The progress bar of all active bonuses (lots calculation) is available in Trader’s cabinet.
CFD, shares, futures and ETF trading are not taken into lots calculations.
After the required trading volume condition is met, the bonus amount continues to take part in trading and support margin, and the bonus profit/loss is no longer distributed between Bonus and Client’s own funds.
The bonus amount credited at the moment of deposit cannot be withdrawn and can be canceled only.
The bonus funds can be canceled:
- manually by Client in Trader’s cabinet;
- automatically in case of insufficient funds on trading account (0.5 USD and lower).
In case of fraudulent activities (such as a bonus is received by one client for several accounts, multidirectional orders, meaningless lots generating etc.), the company reserves the right to cancel the account(s), the bonus amount and the profit gained with this bonus without notice.
In case bonus is canceled in Trader’s cabinet, the whole bonus and the profit made with the help of bonus funds are canceled only in case the required trading volume conditions are not fulfilled.
Partner commission is credited in accordance with the proportion of the Client’s own funds.
In case of any fraudulent activities detection (such as: receiving of the bonus by one client on several profiles; trading from several profiles by one client; lots generating without any trading purpose; multidirectional trades; any other violation of the Client agreement and Rules of proceedings for bonuses and promotions; etc.), the Company reserves the right to cancel the bonus and all the bonus funds, including bonus profit, without notice.
In case of detection of any connection between two or more profiles (IP addresses, devices, etc.), anonymity tools usage (decentralized/hybrid networks, Tor, proxy servers, VPN-networks, specialized software, etc.), the Company reserves the right to cancel the bonus, including bonus profit, without notice.
The Company reserves the right not to reveal the methodology of fraudulent activities detection.