One Click Trading, USA time shift, and other TradeFort NewsDear customers, we are pleased to introduce new services and capabilities of the TradeFort terminal, which were introduced last week!
1. One Click Trading service now implemented! Now you can make a deal with one click directly from the charts in the terminal. This is a very handy feature that is in a high demand among large number of clients. We are pleased to announce that now it is available in TradeFort trading terminal.
Please note that to use this feature, you must update the terminal with the integrated Live Update, or download and install terminal again.
2. New types of contracts, it is CFD on Futures and ETF. Their basic idea is that the execution of the orders shall be strictly on market prices, which are absolutely unified and equal to the whole financial world and for every broker!
3. New service that separates symbols available in the platform in different groups depending on the industry. This service also allows you to move easily between these groups of symbols from different industries. Clients who work with a particular market, and with certain groups of instruments, now have opportunity to track the movements of a specific market comfortably and to switch between markets faster! All symbols of energy markets or currencies, metals market, or indexes, is now instantly displayed in the same group and are reflected in the terminal.
How to launch this new option and work with it:
* Click the right mouse button on the toolbar;
* In the drop-down menu, choose the "symbols set";
In the following window, the popup will reflect the group of symbols separated by industry sector.
Please note that in order to use this function you need to download and re-install the terminal again.
4. Please note that the U.S.A switched to summer time mode, and due to this fact the CFD ETF, CFD contracts on U.S. futures, U.S. stocks will work with the time of opening and closing sessions of 1 hour earlier.
5. We want to draw your attention that because TradeFort becomes very popular among traders worldwide, recently in Internet appeared a number of so-called "fake websites," which may look similar to TradeFort official websites. Be careful because these fake websites can be used for fraudulent purposes. Please be careful and check the domain name of the websites which you are working with. Official TradeFort websites are:
Thank you for your attention, and we wish you success and profits!